Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bus Stop (for Kath)

Waiting at a cold bus stop
Wondering when the rain will stop
Chewing thoughts just like gum
Not just waiting for the bus to come

Cigarette in hand, but no light
Got a lot of energy but no fight
Thinking I need someone to talk to
Hoping that someone will be you

I'd walk across the city bare feet
As long as I had a decent beat
I'd make it to where you are
Without wheels, or a car

Coz that's how determined I am
Always doing for you whatever I can
I don't know if you're waiting

Or even if you've anticipation

It's been a long week without you
When I say I miss you, I truly do
I wish it was as simple as in dreams
But apon closer look it's never as it seems

But sooner or later, I hope you'll come home
You must know that in my heart you belong

No comments:

Post a Comment