Thursday, June 9, 2011

Right? Choice?

My thoughts are scattered
My mind is shattered
After all that, I'm not sure it mattered


I worked so hard to gain nothing
Was nothing for what I was searching?
Trying to change myself into something


Is nothing my destiny, is it my design?
For if it is now let me resign!
If that is the request I'm not complying

It's not that I've been ordered about

It's just that I chose the wrong route
It's lead to trouble, permanent pout

So it's time for a change, don't they say?
What if change gets in the way?
And what if I don't get the final say?


No harm in trying? I'm not so sure
Looks like plenty time in ones gone before
Trying results in a measure of failure


But to not give it a shot, foolish it is!
For certain no attempt any target would miss!
In fact somewhere I have a list....

Does this sound reason and logic
Make it any easier for my brain tick?

Does the right choice become simpler to pick?

No negative on that - 
There's always confusion
Deliberation, indecision, illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment