Thursday, June 9, 2011

A True Love (2005)

Don't wanna hear you say
"I love you"

Don't wanna hear you say you care
Don't wanna know your lies no more
If you loved me

You would be here


Don't wanna see through your lies now
Don't wanna hear them all again
If all that you told me was true now
Then why do I feel so betrayed?

You told me that love was forever
You told me we'd be til the end

You said we'd always be together
But I feel like we're not even friends



My heart is so battered and beaten
I don't know how to stand anymore

You left me alone and in bruises
Lying here dead on the floor.

How could you be so cruel?
How could you forget your heart?
Why did one I loved so

Leave me so torn apart?



I threw all I had into this

And you threw it back in my face
Most minutes of every day now
I feel you'll be hard to replace


Someone however, keeps talking

Whispering in the back of my head
That no matter how much you're shot down
A true love is never dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment